h1

It turns out

September 26, 2010

So, It turns out that tonight I finished the first broadripple sock, then for whatever reason, I discover that I do not have enough yarn to make the second sock. I know this sounds bad (the fact that I ran out of yarn) however, the yarn I am using is acrylic and has no dye lot (I checked before buying it). So in the meantime, I have decided that, until I get more yarn  I will start on October’s sock. I  used a number generater to help me figure out  October’s sock. The sock I will do for October is:

twister socks

(for those of you that are not on Ravelry I am sorry to say, that unfortunately you won’t be able to view the sock I will work on.) I will start working on this sock tomorrow, after I get my homework done.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: