Christmas Fumes are officially upon usDecember 1, 2011
Today is December 1st (If you haven’t looked at a calendar yet) and today is the official day that the christmas fumes are upon us. But, don’t panic! I know we knitters have a lot of christmas knitting to get done. If you are the type to plan and knit early, kudos to you! However, I am not that type of knitter. So, let me give you a few tips that might help us get through the christmas fumes together.
* make a list.
* cast on for your project(s) (if you have enough needles that is).
* don’t go to movies if you are doing cable or anything fancy like lace.
* take your time.
* if you get tired of a project, take a break from it and work on the another one that you have going.
* knit everyday even if it is only for 5 minutes a day, something is better then nothing.
* knitting on circulars (to me) makes things a lot easier, no losing a straight needle and sobbing because your local yarn shop isn’t open until monday.
Hopefully this will help you.
Personal note (Christmas fume knitting list):
* Finish BSJ
* Socks (4 pairs)
P.S. It is officially winter where I live, it is snowing!!